Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where does all the time go?

Wow....I say to look out for updates and somehow almost 3 months goes by before I do anything. That's not acceptable! Between work, Connor, home life and the holidays, I've barely had time to even sleep! I have a ton of pictures of my Airborne bikes and various trips I've been on with them along with all kinds of GoPro video footage that needs to be edited! My main problem right now is my computer. It's so slow and old that it takes forever for me to even go on the internet. I've been going through a bunch of my old collectible stuff and trying to get it together and start finding buyers so I can free up some space and try to make some extra money. I hope to build a nice computer if I can get rid of some of this stuff (if it doesn't all go to bills!) Anyway, not much of an update, but I'm working on some stuff. I'll at least try to get some pictures up of the Tsali trip from back in September. I promise there will be more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment